Friday, June 17, 2011

PLDT myDSL's Internet to Sawa TRANSFORMS my internet experience from AWESOME to OMG-Ang-Galing!

Beat this!

PLDT myDSL Plan 3000 subscribers will experience a jaw-dropping ride this June with an upgrade on their network. Which means they will enjoy a FREE and UNLIMITED speed boost of up to 5Mbps from their previous 3Mbps. This upgrade will enable them to stream, download, and play online as much as they want.

Picture this, imagine yourself driving one of the fastest cars in the world, a Ferrari Enzo that can reach a top speed of 217 mph. That is already awesome, isn't it?

Ferrari Enzo- 217 mph

Then one day, you woke up and saw not a Ferrari parked inside your garage but a McLaren F1 that can run up to 240 mph. Seeing that thing parked inside your garage is such an OMG moment!

McLaren F1 - 240 mph

That is exactly what I'm talking about. From owning a Ferrari and replacing it free with a McLaren is like getting a FREE network upgrade from a speed of 3Mbps to a speed of 5Mbps. And if you still want more, PLDT myDSL has something more in store for you -- you will also get a Watchpad with even more exclusive content plus one (1) year of FREE PLDT to PLDT NDD calls.

With PLDT myDSL's Internet to Sawa, there's no "kawawa". Not only that, PLDT myDSL's Internet to Sawa will definitely transform our internet experience from awesome to OMG-Ang-Galing!

Let me relate this with my experience when I joined Nuffnang. I used to be just an occasional mommy-blogger but when I joined Nuffnang, I have become more active in blogging. I have gained friends in the blogging community, most of them Nuffnangers like myself, and I am learning a lot from them in terms of blogging. I am happy to be part of the Nuffnang community because this is just like one big, happy family. So you see, I also feel I have been upgraded from being an occasional mommy-blogger to a more active one.

Visit www.myworldmydsl.com for more information or call 171 to confirm you subscription today!



No comments: