Saturday, January 21, 2017

A Worry-Free Life with Off! Lotion


Our trusted helper-cum-yaya, Naneth, would be so happy to read this blog as she has a big part in this post.  My family is grateful to have her in our lives.  She cares for our three girls like they are her own kids.  Whenever our kids arrive from school, she is the one who waits for them, tends to them and looks after them until I and my husband get home.  With Nanet at home, we have no worries.  

Below is just one of her so many text messages to me reminding me of things to buy at home, for the kids, etc.

 

Every time I ask her for our grocery list, most of the items are really staples at home.  Not to be missed for our kids is Off! Lotion.  And just like our trusted Naneth, Off! Lotion is the only mosquito repellant we trust.  We've been using it for a long time now.  Yes, "we" and not just our kids.  During one of our grocery trips, I wanted to try other mosquito repellant brands which are less expensive but our girls didn't want me to try any other brand.  I'm proud to have raised daughters who are such loyal users. 

Not one single day that they don't apply or use it.  It has become their habit to apply Off! Lotion after taking a bath.  They know that Off! Lotion protects them from mosquitoes and other insects.  And as a mom, it keeps me worry-free.

 
 


We have tried all variants of Off! Lotion.  And we will be fans of Off! Lotion forever.  

 

I have read a lot of circulars from their school regarding Dengue.  There are days that they are required to wear a Dengue outfit in school and guess what?  For our girls, Off! Lotion is part of their Dengue outfit.  As a matter of fact, it is part of their everyday wear.  It may not be an outfit per se, but yes, they put on Off! Lotion everyday... rain or shine!


 

Aside from the protection they get from mosquito bites which they hate, my kids love using Off! Lotion.  With Off! Lotion, my girls are happy and I am one worry-free mama!

Thank you, yaya Naneth.  Thank you, Off! Lotion!








No comments: