Sunday, December 26, 2010

Having fun at Fun Ranch

I considered it an opportunity of a lifetime when during a bloggers' event, I was given a short time to spend with 3 children among many who joined us during the event and who I just got to know a little that morning. These children whose family live either under a bridge or in a cemetery were brought by a foundation/NGO as our special guests for the day. I was blessed to have been with them even for a very short time.

The Mommy Bloggers' Event was held at Fun Ranch which was a very fitting place to spend a day of fun and excitement for kids and kids at heart. Here, kids rule!

My kids (even my hubby) were so excited when they learned just the night before that we would attend a bloggers' event at Fun Ranch. We have been to many birthday parties held at Fun Ranch and no matter how many times we get to be invited here, I just know my kids wouldn't get tired of this place. Oh yes, to think that they've been here countless times before.

So, you could just imagine the excitement of my new-found friends - my 3 little companions - during the bloggers' event when they rode those nice rides, among them were Fun Ranch Express Train, Ferris Wheel, Plane, swing rides, and Carousel. I was a witness to how their eyes lit up each time they were about to board a ride. I saw the joy on their faces, it almost made me cry. It was the first time they saw and experience Fun Ranch.

I met my new found friends and all the other kids inside the Big Red Barn --a kid-friendly restaurant with free Magic Show at the Fun Ranch. There we all enjoyed the food, games, the mesmerizing and awesome Magic Show and the loot bags prepared by Fun Ranch. After that, I accompanied my 3 little companions to the fun rides, while my own kids and my hubby were having a blast at Go! Speed Racing. And by the way, it was also the "first time" for my youngest daughter (age 1.5) at Fun Ranch.

We all had a very enjoyable time here at Fun Ranch. This is really a great family bonding place! Well, my 3 little companions might not have their families with them but I know, they enjoyed the experience. As I write blog about this, I remember them -Kyla, Zyrel & Mark- and I'm smiling, thanking God for the opportunity of being their mommy, tita, yaya, friend, or just a companion. Thank you, too, Fun Ranch and the organizers for inviting me to this great event.

Fun Ranch gave these kids something that they will treasure in their hearts. The experience of being truly, really kids.

Fun Ranch is located in Frontera Verde Ortigas corner C5, Pasig City (across Tiendesitas). There is also a Li'l Fun Ranch at Westgate Center, Filinvest, Alabang. For more details and for party inquiries, call 706-3029 or 706-3031. Visit their website at www.funranch.com.ph




1 comment:

Fun Ranch said...

Thanks for coming.:) Hope to see you again soon.