Sunday, September 25, 2011

Up close and personal with OTTO

Last month, I wrote about OTTO, the waterless urinal. It was for a blogging contest that had an awesome grand prize. Oh yeah, I did not win the top prize. I won a consolation prize - an Arrow Home GC worth Php1,500. I wasn't able to attend the awarding because it was held during office hours. But had I won the grand prize, I would have just skipped work. Hehehe.

It was on a Sunday after worship service when hubby and I went to Ortigas Home Depot to claim my prize. After I was handed my GC, I immediately looked at Arrow Home's product displays and inquired if there are items that I could buy for Php1,500. The one in-charge said, "Yung bidet set... Php695.00." Wow, at least meron naman pala akong ma-te-take home! Hubby gave me a go signal to buy not one but two sets.

Here is what it looked like at the shop....

I also got to see OTTO, the waterless urinal, up-close and personal.

Surrounded by lots of urinals and tubs....
Next time, I will win this....
and this...



No comments: