Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Loving my sweets

Sweets are my fave! Cakes, ice cream, cookies, kakanin, desserts, pastries, sweets are what keep me alive. No, really...I can't live without my sweets! I can eat a whole cake for a day and not worry about my calories. In fact, I just don't care about anything when I'm enjoying my sweets. I can be extremely selfish with my sweets. But, one thing's for sure, I feel like I'm in heaven when I'm having them. Oh yes, I am certified sweet-a-holic and being one, I can definitely have my cakes and eat them, too...always!


Join Certified Foodies’ First Anniversary Giveway where you can win gift certificates, food gift packs, cash prizes and even a food trip date with the foodie siblings! To join, click on the banner above. And we’d like to thank their partners…

Partners:

Be a Lifesaver Of GoodnessMy Pink WasabiOrange Magazine TVBarbie Dress Up Games
Pinoy Food BlogFilipino RecipesMy so-called worldPinoy.MD
One Day GraphicsI Am FilAmLife of a Filipina BloggerRishee Wishee

Hot Fun Stuffs / Food and Fashion Blog / Baguio Girl / Mahlzeit / Ruthilicious / jared’s little corner / Stay at Home Blessings / Shy Girls Own / Travel Monologue / Delight My Appetite / Vector Dad / Pinoy Holistic Healthcare / {cherry} everyday / Jefrox News / The Misis Chronicles

The Cookie Jar / Familia Foodie / NomNom Club / Let’s Go Sago / Noob Foodie / Philippine Travel Promos / GEORYL: Welcome to Our World / Techie She / Wentot’s Thoughts / LEVYousa / Living Life to the Fullest! / Food and Happy Things / Impulsive Buyer Goes Organic / YipeeMedia / Filipino Blog / Kizuna / The Life Encounters / My bric-a-brac / The Food Encounters / The Geek Side of blankPixels / A Woman Remembers / Adventuring Foodie / Nash Goes Chenelyn / Deej Speaks / Certified Pinoy Reviewer / Kwento Ni Toto / MAG of My Life / Delectable Ideas / Joy’s Flair / Home Buddies / Mike Mamaril / Fedhz on the Go / Easy on Yz / Yz Little Steps / Samu’t Sari Online Store / Your Filipino Virtual Assistants / Filipino Virtual Assistant / Ken Avenue / Shop Pinay / Day Dreaming Mommy



No comments: