Saturday, August 13, 2011

What a week that was!

I just had an exciting week... at work. Although it was a toxic work week, I did welcome the pressure and turn it into another opportunity to challenge myself or push myself a little bit harder. Well, just a little bit, ok. Since Monday until Thursday at work, I hardly ever get up from my seat. My eyes were just transfixed to the numbers and data on my screen. But those days, I still managed to leave the office at 5:30 PM.

When Friday came, I was excited to go to work and just scream and shout "TGIF! TGIF!" Hehehe. I thought I would go crazy. I did shout those letters in my thoughts - "TGIF! TGIF!"

But better than shouting, I decided to treat myself to a breakfast - a Seattles Best White Chocolate and Orange Javakula plus a Ham & Cheese Croissant. This was really a treat because it is so seldom that I have breakfast.


I guess I couldn't get enough of coffee yesterday that when I met with my niece after lunch, I again had another coffee treat. This time it was a Starbucks Hazelnut Mocha Frap with Jelly add-on.

Upon reaching home and as I got off from a tricyle, I noticed the beautiful full moon and I couldn't resist the temptation of taking a photo of it. It was like from the Twilight movie. Ahhooooo!

Nice the full moon, no?

Now that it's Saturday, I still thank God it is Saturday. I just came from an afternoon of bonding with my family. And yes, I get to blog... see.

So many goings-on in my life these past few days. I'm pretty excited about them. I guess, God has a way of making our lives a little bit more exciting each day. And yes, He really moves in mysterious ways.



No comments: