Saturday, August 13, 2011

Harry, where are you?

We were suppose to have dinner at Harry's Bar at the Venice Piazza in McKinley a while ago to avail of the GC I won from a contest. But, when we got there, we saw Harry's Bar alright but it was closed. We found out later on from the security guard that Harry's Bar has been closed for sometime already. Sayang, so what will I do with my GC?

At the Venice Piazza in McKinley Hill

Anyway, the kids had fun in the play area and we were able to try a restaurant for the first time and it was just beside Harry's Bar - Tokyo Cafe. The food was okay and their price is reasonable.

It was still a bit early for dinner that's why we were able to choose good seats. They also have free wi-fi.

I had the Ten-ju (Shrimp Tempura), my hubby tried the Katsu (pork katsudon) while the kids had a large Pepperoni pizza all to themselves. I love the mini side salad dish that goes with the meals we ordered. I wanted to try the Tokyo Ice drink which according to the server is an iced-coffee drink but we were planning to have dessert at The Fort Starbucks (the one with the drive-thru), so I opted to forego that Tokyo Ice.

Ten-ju (Shrimp Tempura)

Katsu (Pork Katsudon)

Pepperoni pizza

As we were about to go to Starbucks for dessert, the kids suddenly got sleepy. So, we just decided to go home and continue our bonding at home. This time around we were sure to have Harry for us to bond over --- a Harry Potter DVD movie. Yes, it's another Harry Potter movie night weekend! We're on the 6th series-- Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince.




No comments: