Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Definitely Japan. Definitely Kojie.san

Disciplined. Mysterious. Ninja. Cherry Blossoms. Sushi. These are the words that come to mind when I think of Japan.  


Geisha. Flawless.White. These are the words that come to mind when I think of Japanese women.


I cannot think of Japan without ever mentioning the beauty of its women. Never have I been as fascinated by any beauty ritual as those practiced by Japanese women. I envy their beautiful, white, porcelain-like and flawless skin.  I know in Japan women started young when it comes to following a beauty regimen.  I was in my mid 20's (maybe a bit late already when it comes to Japanese standards), when I discovered one of their secrets to having that youthful skin. And that secret is Kojic Acid. 


I got to try it after my sister recommended it to me who used to work for a dermatologist friend. She gave me half a bar of an expensive soap with kojic acid as its main component. Now that I think about it, maybe that was how expensive it was then since she gave me just half a bar, similar to those found in hotel bathrooms. But what struck me and made me use this aside from the fact that it was given to me for free, was that I learned that the kojic acid soap came from Japan. That was the magic word -- Japan. I wanted to have that "never-age look" that Japanese women possess, so I would try any beauty thing that originates from them. It made a lot of sense then. It still makes a lot of sense now. 


I still keep that mindset of not wanting to take risks when it comes to my skin care.  I will only use the original thing.  And because I am a believer of Japanese beauty regimen and kojic acid... I'm all for Kojie San.     

 
Right after using Kojie San, there's already the feeling of slight skin tightening as if having an instant face lift. That's how I know it's working. The kojic acid in it helps increase exfoliation of the skin. It aids in removing dead skin cells as well as dirt, old dull skin, sebum, excess oil, and many more. In addition, and what I like the most especially now that I'm not too young anymore, is that kojic acid digs deeper to help my skin have faster cellular turnover. The result -- a new skin formed which is better, whiter and flawless. 

This is a great soap to bring during out-of-town trips to the beach or just about anywhere this summer. I have naturally oily skin and the heat of summer makes it even worse -- yup, oilier & greasier.  We all know that the sun can be such a bummer at times. But what good is summer without the sun? Duh.

  

Knowing that I can take a bath or wash my face using Kojie San after I expose my skin and face takes away my fear of sun exposure. I don't need to hide from the sun all the time whenever I'm at a beach because of Kojie San. There's no need to worry anymore because I'm certain of Kojie San's magic of lightening those dark spots on my skin brought about by the sun. In no time, I will have renewed skin.

 

Not only that, I can enjoy myself to the max and be one happy soul relishing the best of summer!
 
 

Kojie


Read just a few of the many facts and benefits of Kojie San:
  • Kojie.san is the first kojic acid soap to be commercially available in the Philippine market.
  • Kojie.san has a micro peeling effect, which makes it a potent whitening product.
  • It does not contain any harmful chemicals.
  • It contains antioxidants and 100% all natural ingredients.







No comments: