Saturday, July 10, 2010

Celebrating my princesses birthdays

It was just a few months before our two daughters' joint birthday celebration (Nala's 1st and Noelle's 4th) when I started to prepare for it. Unlike during our eldest's 1st and 7th birthday, the preparation time took me at least a year. That was then, this is now. I was glad everything went perfect even though my preparation time shrunk big time. I didn't want any stress. You see, I am getting older, too, and getting older means I'm becoming more and more "pressure-averse". I just want to also enjoy and watch my two princesses celebrate this milestone in their life. The party theme was Princess Glam. I chose this theme because of Noelle who is very much into "princesses" and anything associated with princess and girly stuff like fashion, accessories. I was thinking that Noelle was the one who could appreciate the party more than Nala.


















God, thank You for this day
Prayer before the party started - recited by Nisi

Dear Jesus,
Thank You for this day. Thank You for gathering us all here at Burgoo to celebrate the birthdays of my two little sisters, Noelle and Nala. We thank You for bringing Noelle and Nala into our lives. They have given my pop and mom so much joy. Well, sometimes me, too. They have been blessings to us.
Thank You for our family, relatives and friends who are all here.
We acknowledge that our resources and everything that we have in order to make this all possible are from You. We ask for Your guidance and presence as we celebrate and have fun this afternoon.
This we ask in Your name.



Date: June 26, 2010 Place: Burgoo, Podium
Time: 2:00 PM-4:00 PM

Menu: Boneless Buffalo Chicken, Spaghetti Bolognese, Margherita Pizza, Shrimps & Ribs Platter, Rice Pillaf & Potato Wedges; Oreo Cheesecake; Bottomless Soda
Cake: 2 cakes from Red Ribbon

Host: Angie of Clowning Around (our hosts for the past birthdays of Nisi (7th) & Noelle (1st)
Glitter Tattoo: Joyce
Party Giveaways: TK Express stuff toy-cow & Disney tote bag from Toys R Us (for girls); baon bag from Toys R Us with Stick-O, candies & Milkita lollipops (for boys)


No comments: