Wednesday, June 22, 2011

What makes a smart phone a genius phone?

Like a lot of working moms, I am very economical and a very smart consumer. I commute to work everyday. I take long walks from our house gate to the village gate where I wait for a tricycle to bring me to the terminal where I ride a shuttle service van to Makati. I bring "baon" to work almost everyday, too. I have two bags, which are my carry staples - a big shoulder bag and a tote dedicated to carry my lunch bag. Smart and economical, am I not?

My big bag carries my brown wallet, green wallet, super small coin purse, make-up kit, small notebook, at least 3 pens, point-and-shoot camera, hand-me-down cellphone (from my husband), shades, USB stick, cologne, anti-bacterial hand spray, cleansing wipes, mint, some of my church bulletins and pieces of papers/letters/notes given to me by my daughters. Each item inside my bag represents a side of who I am and what I love.

My big black bag and what it contains...

I maintain a blog because I just realized one day that I love to write. And the topic that I really love to write about is the one that is closest to my heart – my family – our adventures, our food trips, our happy moments together, our goofiness with each other, etc. This is the very reason why I bring my camera along with me wherever I go – to capture those magical moments with them. My pictures of them just make my personal blog more alive and so much more personal.

My experiences in life have helped me become smart. But I realize, nowadays, being smart in everything is no longer enough. You have to be a genius of sorts, just like maybe Mark Zuckerberg, the main face behind the Facebook. I believe what sets him apart from all the smart alecks at Harvard University is his creativity and his unconventional way of thinking which makes him a genius.

This brings me to what this blog article is all about - what makes a smart technology a genius one. My answer to this - I believe, it's still the creativity behind the technology. This is what LG Optimus Black and LG Optimus 2X is all about. Creative geniuses, if I may say!

I was totally blown away with all the amazing features the LG Optimus Black and LG Optimus 2X have. Boy oh boy, when oh when can I have something like the Optimus for a change???

LG Optimus Black: Dashing in its form and functions

Measuring 122 x 64 x 9.2 mm, the LG Optimus Black offers more generous 4-inch, 480 x 800-pixels screen that makes typing on the virtual keyboard such a breeze. It is slim and very light at 109 grams (really my kind of phone). It looks very stylish from all the Google images I saw. It looks dashing and very slender which I love since I have small hands.

You've seen the front view. Now, let's look at the side view.... Ooh lala! so slim & slender.
Now let's see the back view... It still looks so dapper from behind. Another wow feature that this phone has, is its Nova display which is said to be one of the brightest in the market. What this means is that it's easier to read the screen even outdoors because it offers brilliant colors and excellent contrast. This is perfect for me because of my blurry vision even though I'm wearing a pair of 225-graded contact lens. So, when the sun is shining, this is where Optimus Black shines the most. A valuable asset, indeed!

Being a clutter-hater, the LG Optimus Black's external design appeals to me because its look and design are all about minimalism.

LG Optimus 2X: Powerfully loaded with striking features

The LG Optimus 2X, on the other hand, is amazing with its 8 megapixel camera at rear. This remarkable feature will not only help me capture our family’s best moments but would also help in enhancing the quality of the photos I take since it comes with features like LED flash, auto-focus, Geo-tagging, face and smile detection, touch focus, and image stabilization.

Here are sample pictures taken using LG Optimus 2x (Source: Engadget.com)

I will definitely look for this place (see above pics) in Europe and take the same photos if I get the chance... of course, using LG Optimus 2x.

This mobile comes with an internal memory of 8 GB, which can be expanded up to 32 GB using micro SD cards. With this enormous memory capacity, I can take plenty of videos without me worrying of my phone having a "memory overload". I like to take videos of my kids' milestones and I really love to catch their many antics on video. Those are precious moments which I would treasure for the rest of my life. Oh I'm being melodramatic again.

Here's a sample video using the LG Optimus 2x (Source: Engadget.com)



Going back to the LG Optimus 2x, this is loaded with GPRS, WLAN, Bluetooth and USB Port. I'm such a mommy-on-the go that's why I can definitely use these features when I want a fast internet access though my mobile phone. I can transfer data and important files from one device to another effectively and easily. My present phone cannot do these things. Sad face :-(

This is truly an astounding thingamabob that is stuffed with striking features. I wanna have one fast!!!

And yes, didn’t I mention that I am petite (well yes, I'm just a little below 5 feet weighing 105 lbs.), so this slim and lightweight phones are perfect for me and can definitely save me enough bag space since I don’t have to bring my camera anymore. That’s convenient! Or maybe, I don’t have to bring such a big bag anymore. That’s even more convenient!!

Here's a picture of me, with my big, black bag. I was attending a bloggers' party when this photo was taken 3 years ago. See, I'm still using that same big, black bag until now. How frugal of me.

Who says that genius mothers like me can't have the genius gadgets out there?!
The features of LG Optimus Black and 2X are bordering on insanity. Man, they are really genius phones and I'll go insane once I get my hands on them. Hahaha!

I say, working-mothers like me deserve to have these genius phones because they can make our lives so much easier. LG Optimus Black and LG Optimus 2X are the BFFs any busy working-moms can have.

Oh yeah, let me end by saying this ---
Optimus is more than just smart. It’s genius. Visit lgoptimus.ph for more information!



No comments: