Saturday, June 4, 2011

Why I Want a Date at Chef Tatung's

It's been a while since my last date at a fine dining restaurant with hubby. You know that fine dining ambiance where everything feels romantic and quiet? I look forward to having a date with him once again and real soon. And since I'm longing for a private time with my hubby over good food, it's just so timely that I have come across this contest by Dainty Mom. Guess what's in store for the winner? You guessed it correctly - a date at Chef Tatung's! Hubby and I haven't tried the private dining concept which is what Chef Tatung's is all about. If ever I win, this would be a first on our "Date Experiences List".

So for those of you who want to experience what Chef Tatung's has to offer, head on to Dainty Mom and find out how you can bag a free romantic dinner for two at Chef Tatung's Private Dining.

See above picture, our eyes says it all...
"We want to experience a dinner date at Chef Tatung's Private Dining."






No comments: