Friday, August 31, 2012

Be Derek's New Anna!



To be honest, last night was my first time to hear the Anna Banana song. It was also my first time to see the following videos due to the fact that my TV viewing time is close to nil. 

The Rejection


The Admission of Admiration

The "Pity"tion



And here's my reaction to Anna's rejection of Derek's admission of admiration to Anna

Well, I don't have a video for this but I find Anna conceited and nasty.  With her off-putting attitude, for sure, she'll end up having no friends and being tagged as one of those MEAN girls. If I were Derek's mom, I would make him see that she is not the right girl for him... I just don't know how.

I like how Derek's family is sensitive to his feelings. They didn't over-react just as what other parents have the tendency to do, most especially if their "binatilyo" is a mama's boy. 

Derek deserves a nice girl.  He doesn't deserve someone like Anna Banana, even for a friend.  He deserves someone who is sweet and kind-hearted like my daughter, Nina. I'm not saying that Derek' new Anna should be my daughter.  All I'm saying is that Derek should look for someone who has the same qualities as my Nina. 


The Invitation 

So, to all my girl readers, I invite you to Be Derek’s Next Anna or maybe help him find his next Anna by going to http://www.dereksnewanna.com/

All that must be done is for the Anna wanna-be to submit a video entry on why she should be Derek’s new Anna! If she wins, she'll be part of the next PLDT myDSL commercial and also take home a Samsung Ultrabook. 





No comments: