Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Live Your Style with Adidas Neo

I can't say that I'm a "stylish" mom if we equate stylish with those celebrity moms we see from magazines.  I don't follow trends. I'm not brand conscious. I won't kill for fashion.  But, I do have style... and I'm happy with it.



When I'm at the office, I'm comfortable with the classic blazer and slacks get-up.  The blacks, grays and the chocolate browns dominate my corporate wardrobe. I'm pretty bored with my corporate style that's why I'm now adding more color to my everyday corporate look.  Yesterday, I wore my newly-bought red blazer with flower embroideries. I think it's cool.  


My style on casual days depends on my mood for the day or what I'd like to be for that day. Yes, it's understandable that I'm more adventurous outside my corporate world. I sometimes like to wear colorful, girly casual dresses even when I'm just grocery-shopping in a nearby supermarket.
 
But there are days that I like to be a hippie, just a boho blouse paired with jeans worn with my fave sandals.


I like to mix and match - a simple white classy shirt accessorized with pearls and a pair of red beaded pants may look off but it works for me.  I have pieces of clothing which have been with me for so long, have been worn repeatedly and am having difficulty to part from.


Quirky, edgy, feminine, classy, simple, fun --- these all describe me!  I'm extreme.  That's my style.

I can just opt to be simple one day ... 

 
and be edgy the next day.
 


I can be quirky and fun at times ...
  

 or a bit more sophisticated.  

 

Everybody has a style.  But I believe that the best style one can adopt is the one that lets you be YOU, the one that allows you to be free and be comfortable in your own skin.  Nothing can beat that style.


  ~~~~~~~~~~~~

Embrace fun, spontaneity and the unexpected twists in fashion when the adidas NEO Label Spring 2013 collection hits stores in January to March.
Living a carefree journey that lets teens make their own style, NEO will capture attention with unique and innovative fashion and design twists on Spring merchandise. Products have multiple purposes or added value.
NEO will release a fresh product offering each month, spotlighting a fashion trend interpreted in a different way. In March patterns are the highlight, featuring vibrant waves of colour, with subtle patterns that appear to be one thing but on close inspection reveal another. These will include camouflage prints and edgy takes on adidas NEO slogans with a focus on windbreakers and shirts. Sporty, street and lifestyle footwear silhouettes with strong colour and graphic links create the look.
NEO footwear is available in SM and select Robinson’s Department Stores nationwide.














No comments: