Sunday, March 3, 2013

Nuffnang, Nokia & Abenson Bring You "Oz The Great and Powerful" Movie Screening!

 
Whew, that was fast!  If you don't know what I'm talking about, which most probably you don't really know, haha....well, let me tell you --  I just got back from my trip to Abenson in Glorietta where I got to see, touch and experience Nokia Lumia 620, 820 and 920.  
 
Our eldest daughter have been raving about Nokia Lumia since last year when she attended a Nokia party.  I wasn't there.  Since then, she's been bugging me to buy one for her.  A while ago at Abenson, I finally was convinced that it's the one phone that suits me and my daughter perfectly.  The features and applications are very Vivian- and Nisi-friendly, hehe.  Anyway, below are some facts about it:  
 
 
One thing I like about Nokia Lumia and other gadgets for that matter being sold at Abenson is that Abenson stores have very reasonable payment terms/schemes at 0% interest via credit card.  It's very helpful for budget-conscious moms like me.   
 
 
To know more about Nokia Lumia, visit any Abenson stores.  And to know more about Abenson Stores, visit the webiste at: http://www.abenson.com.ph/
 
 
 

No comments: