Saturday, May 25, 2013

Camp John Hay's Le Monet

Ahhhh, how shall I start this post?  I cannot count the ways....

For the longest time, I have been wishing to experience Camp John Hay's Manor Hotel with my family and do some strawberry picking with my girls at the Strawberry Farm in La Trinidad.  Well, both my wishes came true last April.  Well ok not exactly... but it was very close to what I thought I really wanted. We stayed in Le Monet and it was perfect.


This was sort of a spur-of-the-moment thing. I just got us a winner of a deal from my Metrobank Card and voila! We were booked for 3d2n at Le Monet.

We couldn't be happier with our hotel and our room. We had a big room with a balcony. The room is equipped with two queen-size beds with four big, fluffy pillows on each. 



The room is so right for the five of us. We just love it!



We had a modern bathroom, too.


They also have a pretty garden.
 
 

If you want to go around Camp John Hay, the hotel has a complimentary shuttle service for their guests.

This is the view from our balcony

And just look at the comforters. They were really soft and so comfy.

The price we paid for our stay here was so worth it. In fact, I wanted to book for another 3d2n here as soon as we got back to Manila. But, I guess that was too soon.  Oh well, maybe next summer.




             


               

No comments: