Monday, August 31, 2015

My Dream Homes

I'm a dreamer at heart. I love to imagine and picture things on my mind.  As far as as I can remember, I was so young, maybe around 12 years old, when I would imagine what my dream house looks like. Until now, I still have on my mind the picture of that dream house -- it's predominantly white, modern but has a very homey ambiance, very airy and spacious with lots of windows where I can see the garden surrounding a medium-sized pool.

The look of my dream house has not really changed over time. I still like it with lots of windows. It's just that now, I get a lot more inspiration from various magazines, TV shows featuring great houses and locations and most especially from the online world.  

One such website that can help us find our perfect home is Property24.com.ph. Having a portal like this is a big help to people who are looking for their dream home. I checked it out and came up with my top 7 list of properties which would pass as my dream properties.

I am suppose to list down 5 only but four on my list of "Most-coveted Properties in Property 24" are situated in 1 location --Tagaytay. Why Tagaytay? It is where my papa and mama would always bring us when my siblings and I were still young. It was our favorite outing destination. This place brings back a lot of memories during my childhood. So, forgive me, if I have come up with not 5 but 7 dream homes. I got carried away browsing at the vast property listings in Property 24.

1) Land and farm in Aspenhills, Tagaytay  
Take a peek of what my log cabin might look like:
This property is love. It is where I would build my dream log cabin "overlooking the verdant mountains of Batangas and Laguna, the Canlubang Valley and Laguna de Bay".

Aspenhills is perfect for my family. It is both luxurious and rustic. This is such a great place to experience and savor God's gift of nature -- one of the things I wish our children would enjoy and value.

2) A house and lot in Brgy. Kaybagal Amadeo Road, Tagaytay
 
House Model: CandiceLot Area: 256sqm.; Floor Area: 120sqm.; 5BR 3TB

It looks so simple but modern. I like the colors-- white, light gray and beige -- so clean and easy on the eyes. It has the perfect number of rooms - one for me and hubby, and one each for our 3 girls and one bedroom for the guests, which can be turned into an entertainment room. It even has a maid's room. I love how the space is maximized.

3) A house and lot in The Parks, Greenlands Avenue, Tagaytay
 
House and Lot for sale in Tagaytay ( Tagaytay Highlands )

It has a lot area of 449 sqm. and a floor area of 215 sqm. with the following features: 3 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, a car garage and garden.
 
Having this vacation house is like having your own ol' American classic country home here in the Philippines, where hedges are used in lieu of fences and walls and gates. With its very charming vibe, this house exudes the American dream. What adds to its being the perfect retreat home is where it is situated -- "The sweeping community is rich with pine trees, fragrant flowers, and herbs that bring fresh and earthy scents inside each home". I can imagine myself sitting all afternoon on our wooden porch swing just having my quiet time or having idle talks with my husband or just chilling out there with our kids.
 
4)  A house and lot with a majestic view of Taal Volcano
 

The view of Taal Volcano is what makes this property an ultimate winner in my list! It's perfect for a vacation home. There's no way that I will not invite friends and relatives in this house for a sleep-over. I would gladly share my "view" with them.

5) A house and lot in Antipolo

This is a bungalow type house with a lot area of 386 sqm. and a floor area of 176 sqm.  It has the following features: 3 Bedrooms 3 Bathrooms, Maid's Room 1 plus 1 bathroom

Antipolo is just a few minutes away from Metro Manila yet one can already breathe a different kind of air when you're in Antipolo-- yes, fresh air!  How's that for a change?

What makes this house so appealing to me is its location in Antipolo. It is located where the sun rises and adjacent to it is a protected rain forest for fresh and cool air.  Who wouldn't want to wake up to a beautiful sunrise?

6) A 4 bedroom house and lot in Baguio City

Who wouldn't fall in love with this?? This log home, surrounded with pine trees with an overlooking city view of Baguio is an ultimate dream home!  With a lot area of 5,616.sqm., it has 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms and a lot more.

Here is where I and my family would retreat the whole summer when the heat in Metro Manila is unbearable. But, I guess I have to spare a month of the entire summer for my next dream home.
Make way for my island paradise ------

7)  A 10-bedroom house and lot in Boracay, Aklan

Looking at something like this is like watching the Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous (but still on a more modest scale). What is not to love here? It's not only situated in one of the top beach destinations in the world which boasts of its baby powdery, white sands, but what is even more amazing here is that I have my own beach! Not to mention that my beach is just 0.43 km. away from Boracay's Boat Station 1 and the Grotto. 

Read Property 24's description of the property and tell me if you don't wish to be in the shoes of Willie Revillame or Manny Pacquiao. I bet they can easily pay for this in cold cash.... 

"Resale house and lot in Aklan. The place is very well equipped with high end equipment and fully furnished. It has a total of 10 bedrooms (4 in the main house 2 in the entertainment house 4 on the second floor of the garage), all with air-conditions, that in total can accommodate well over 20 persons, 6 bathrooms, 3 kitchens (3 cockers, 4 fridges etc), study, cold-storage/wine-cellar, bar/billiard room, gym, dive room, store room, bodega, laundry room, generator room, huge garage etc various kind of outdoor furniture as well. The place has a total of 17 air-conditions and 45 kW generator that can take the load of the whole resort with everything running."   

"There is a nicely planted garden with some imported plants including various animals and one fish pond and one turtle pond. Along with the sale will follow the Mitsubishi Strada, 15 feet fiberglass boat with 70 hp Yamaha engine. 12 feet fiberglass boat with 25 hp Yamaha engine, local made banka with 5 hp Yamaha engine, banana boat, some other waterfun items and some of the dive equipment."

Lot Area : 3,581 sq. m.
Selling Price: Php 65,000,000

Those are my 7 dream properties and you can find yours, too, by visiting Property24.com.ph

Property24.com.ph is the fastest growing property portal in the Philippines. They provide an effective online platform for leading Real Estate Developers, Agencies and Brokers that allows them to showcase their property listings to a wider audience of qualified prospective Buyers.

#PerfectHome  #Property24  #Property24PH









No comments: