Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Refreshing Myself with Minute Maid Pulpy Drink...Day & Night






I am one happy, working mom. I would like to believe that I have already found “my balance” in terms of handling my family life and my career. As a mother to my three precious angels, bonding with them is one of my ultimate joys. But aside from that, I still have lots of simple joys in life that I wish to celebrate as much as I could. One of these simple joys is knowing in my heart that my husband and my kids love me. I love it whenever I come home from work and I see my two older daughters waiting for me at the top of our stairs, shouting “Maammaaaaaa!” and then they would be taking turns giving me their kisses and tight hugs. Oh how wonderful is that?!! And then when I proceed to the room of my 6-month old baby daughter, her face would immediately light up upon seeing my face. She would then give me that heart-breaker smile and I would kiss her tiny cheek. I love being a mother! Such a blessed feeling, indeed.


A glass of refreshing Minute Maid Pulpy Mango Orange


The moments with my husband are on my list of simple joys, too. I make it a point to treasure our “twogetherness” or date nights every Friday coming from our respective offices. Watching movies, dining out, or sometimes just plain walking together hand-in-hand (HHWH) looking for a cheap place to eat are just a few of my simple joys with him.


Enjoying a Minute Maid Pulpy Mango Orange Drink one weekend afternoon


But there is one person I do not neglect no matter what. That person is “me”. I don’t want to sound narcissistic but I’m proud to say that I value myself dearly. That is why I allot a “me” time everyday. And that time is sacred. It could be just an hour of being with myself, during lunch time or when everyone else at home is fast asleep. It is the time that I refresh my mind, body and soul. Whenever I am home during weekends, I refresh my body and mind by lying down on our old couch, reading a good book or a magazine while snacking on a cookie or a brownie and drinking a glass of ice-cold Minute Maid Pulpy Orange or Mango Orange Drink. Reading is for my mind and soul while the glass of Minute Maid is for my body. Nevertheless, I believe that drinking Minute Maid can also help in relaxing my mind and soothing my soul. It would be easier to have a relaxed mind and soul, if my body is likewise, relaxed and refreshed. Don't you agree?


A glass of Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Drink


Minute Maid rehydrates and re-energizes my body, giving me the boost to do more. It is just an ideal snack drink for mothers, like me, who are expected to do a lot, or shall I say everything. Just like all working moms, who are trying to fit it all into a 24 hour day, I have had days that were pressure-packed and yes, have felt that life can be overwhelming. But the minute I get home, I feel refreshed. Add to that is a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy Drink that keeps me company for most of those stressful days. Well, I must admit that my family loves it, too.


Enjoying a Minute Maid Pulpy Orange Drink one weekday evening


So calling all moms, let’s give ourselves a break! We deserve it. Drinking a glass of Minute Maid Pulpy Drink on the rocks will help do the trick. I tell you, the minute you drink Minute Maid, you will immediately feel refreshed. I just got hooked and may I say, “Let’s love and refresh ourselves more”.

Note: This is my entry to Between Bites Minute Maid Contest.




No comments: