Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Why I Love YOSHINOYA

My husband is the one who introduced Yoshinoya to me. He loved this place first. So, when I tried it the first time during one of our lunch breaks, I liked what I experienced, too.


Among their Jumbo Plates, my favorite would have to be the combo of Gyudon and Ebi Tempura. Now, that is one mumbo jumbo of a serving! I love the "thinness" of their beef gyudon that resembles bacon strips. They're just so tender. I also love their siomai and not to forget, their green ice-tea. It's one-of-a-kind!

So why do I love Yoshinoya?
The food is great. The serving is oh-so generous and best of all, the price is reasonable, considering the good quality of the food.

----- ------

In connection to this blog post, The Philippines and Beyond - brianong.blogspot is sponsoring a contest wherein you may win a P500 Yoshinoya GC. All you have to do is answer this question: Why Do You Love Yoshinoya?

Check out the contest mechanics by clicking this link: I Love Yoshinoya, Japan's #1 Beef Bowl.



1 comment:

Debra said...

Loovely blog you have