Friday, April 30, 2010

One Fine Day, One Romantic Getaway at One Tagaytay Place

When you speak about romantic places in the Philippines, Tagaytay is sure to be in the list. What with its cool breeze for that wonderful snuggle up with your partner? I have had my romantic rendezvous here in Tagaytay with my boyfriend then, who is now my husband. There was a time after a hard week's work, we drove up to Taal Vista Hotel where we had dinner and a nightcap at a nearby coffee shop. I wish for that to happen again, now that I'm married to him.

I also recall the time when we both attended A Singles' Retreat in Canyon Woods. We were already planning to wed and start a family then. I think that was the last time I went to Tagaytay as a bachelorette.

Tagaytay has become the "it" place to be when you want to make romantic spur-of-the moment decisions or planning.

My hubby and I spend our Friday nights going out on dates. This is our sacred time with each other. Looking at the pictures posted at the website of One Tagaytay Place, I couldn't help but imagine, what if instead of just watching a movie or dining out or doing the usual stuff that we do, we hie-off to One Tagaytay Place? It's a perfect place for R&R - Romance and Recreation. Come to think of it, since we started to have kids, I have never been on a vacation with just my hubby. We would always bring our kids along every time we take a vacation.

It only takes 1 1/2 hours to reach One Tagaytay Place. It's a perfect place to celebrate a wedding anniversary. It has the perfect setting -- overlooking the majestic Taal, beneath the moonlit star-filled sky with a cool breeze brushing softly against your face. You couldn't help but feel the romance in the air. It would be nice to have a solo moment or spend a romantic get-away with my hubby after a long, long time. It would actually more than great if we could spend our 11th wedding anniversary there this coming July 10. It's about time that both of us treat ourselves to a dose of nature's finest. I know One Tagaytay Place will not disappoint.

The location of One Tagaytay Place at the heart of Tagaytay's natural beauty and oh-so cool climate makes it just the perfect place for a romantic time with my hubby. Most of their rooms have a balcony where my hubby and I can engage in some tete'-a-tete' while sipping a hot chocolate before retiring to bed. The place looks so cozy and has that homey ambience. I love its modern interiors, which very much complement its laid back atmosphere.

Amidst the busyness of most of the hotels found in the vicinity, One Tagaytay Place is a breath of fresh air. I love to breathe some fresh air...I know I need that and my hubby, too.

Click this link to find out more about One Tagaytay Place.



No comments: