Wednesday, September 16, 2015

#IDoItTwiceAWeek


I will begin this story by asking you to sing a song with me, popularized by Right Said Fred in 1992. Along with the lyrics are pictures of the star of this post to interpret each line of the song. 
 
I'M TOO SEXY 
(To the tune of I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred)
(Altered lyrics by: divine_viva)
 
I'm / too sexy for my love / too sexy for my love / 
Love's not going to leave me
 
 
I'm / too sexy for my skirt / too sexy for my skirt /
So sexy it hurts
 
 
And I'm / too sexy for my man / too sexy for my man /
Like Dong and Marianne
  
  
Though I'm / already past my forty / I still can pose like Miley /
I'm feeling clean and sexy         

 
Chorus:
I'm a mother / you know what I mean /

 
  
And I do my little turn on the sidewalk /
On the sidewalk / on the sidewalk / yeah
I do my little turn on the sidewalk
 
  
I'm / too sexy for my car / too sexy for my car /
Too sexy by far
 


And I'm / too sexy for my hat / too sexy for my hat /
What d'ya think about that
 
 
Repeat Chorus
 I'm a mother / you know what I mean /

And I do my little turn on the sidewalk /
On the sidewalk / on the sidewalk / yeah
I do my little turn on the sidewalk
 

I'm / too sexy for my bath / too sexy for my bath /
 


(Pause)
My "p - - - y" (censored) bath!!

 
   
" And I use Betadine® Feminine Wash, twice a week for my "toot-toot" bath! "

 
 
The End
~~~~~~~~~~~~
 
There are many things that women consider important, whether one is a career woman, a domestic goddess, a socialite, a tomboy, a girly-girl, etc, and one of them is taking care of our personal hygiene. 
 
I teach our 3 girls to love and care for their body. More than simply being clean, practicing personal hygiene helps us to live a healthy life because maintaining cleanliness prevents us from catching forms of diseases, thus, preventing us from getting sick. 
 
Caring not only for our appearance but more importantly, for our "body smells" is important to our self-esteem.  When we smell good and clean, no doubt, it increases our confidence and adds to our "feel good" aura.  For us women, it even makes us feel sexy. 
 
I love it when I smell and feel clean and fresh...especially down there. Sometimes, it's not enough that I just wash it mild soap and water while taking a bath. I want something more than that and that's where Betadine® Feminine Wash comes in.  I use it twice a week during normal days. But during my "red days" when I feel so much discomfort and have this icky feeling, I use it everyday. It relieves my intimate area of itchiness and irritation and protects it from infections.                             
 
After every use, it sure leaves me clean and feeling sexy, because "Clean is the New Sexy." And I do agree!

 
 

If you want to know more why Betadine® Feminine Wash should be part of our feminine hygiene, read on or visit http://ph.betadine.com/en/ph/feminine-care 

BETADINE® Feminine Wash encourages Women to do it Twice a Week
--BETADINE® Feminine Wash, the doctor-trusted antiseptic feminine wash, proves that having a feminine hygiene routine is a foundation of confidence and sexiness for women.
“Sexy” for the longest time, has been an ideal that women strive for. Often, it is defined as an attitude, especially today that women have limitless opportunities before them. However in being able to harness that inner sexiness, women have to feel comfortable and confident in their own skin.

To achieve that, women have to know that they are protected against feminine discomfort. Any woman can testify the discomfort of irritation down there. Irritation is caused by germs and bacteria, which can lead to infection as well.

That irritating feeling shouldn’t be taken for granted. It makes for a more self- conscious, distracted and simply un-sexy feeling. Women need to take care of themselves, and they can begin by staying clean in their intimate area. Fortunately, BETADINE® Feminine Wash is here to help.

Betadine believes every woman has the right to be sexy. Women just need the proper intimate hygiene to be protected from itchiness, irritation and odor. That is why Clean is the new Sexy.

Today, BETADINE® Feminine Wash is pioneers the Sexy Clean revolution. It is a movement that encourages women to become their sexiest by staying clean down there, which means applying BETADINE® Feminine Wash TWICE A WEEK. It’s a feminine hygiene habit for women who want to experience less irritation and be more confident and sexy. It can also help lessen odor for that extra confidence boost. Even during and beyond the dreaded RED DAYS, BETADINE® Feminine Wash delivers that clean and sexy feel for an irritation-less week.

BETADINE® Feminine Wash is Povidone Iodine 7.5% antiseptic feminine wash that protects from common germs that cause feminine discomfort. It’s known as the most prescribed product by Medical Doctors to mothers after giving birth, and it ranks number 3 in the Feminine Wash Category. It’s also number 1 in Liquid Anti Septic Feminine Wash Category.
 

 











 

 

 




 

 




No comments: