Friday, January 6, 2012

To the One I love the most

Happy birthday to the One I love the most, my Lord, Savior and King - Jesus. Thank You for EVERYTHING. I have a wish on Your birthday – that Your will in our lives will always prevail. We love You very much.

As I write this piece, I am singing in my head a song so familiar to everyone. The same song I was humming a few nights ago just before His birthday. The same song hubby and I sang with tears in my eyes when we attended a worship service on His birthday. My soul was singing to Him.

Oh, holy night, the stars are brightly shining
It is the night of our dear Savior's birth
Long lay the world in sin and error, pining
Till He appeared and the soul felt it's worth

A thrill of hope, the weary world rejoices
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn'
Fall on your knees, oh, hear the Angels' voices
Oh, night divine, oh, night when Christ was born
Oh, night divine, oh, night, oh night divine


No comments: