Saturday, July 9, 2011

Passport Application...even this was a family event

Last May 20, I took a leave from work as it was our scheduled family passport application. I, hubby and Nisi had our passports renewed while Noelle and Nala were first time applicants.

We had an 11:00 am schedule but we were required to be there 30 minutes earlier. We arrived at the DFA before 10:30 am and we were accommodated right away to our first stop which was the section where application forms are submitted.

Next stop was at the cashier located at the second floor. There was a line at the cashier but it took my hubby just 15 minutes thereabouts to pay. We paid Php4,750 for five passports. Just imagine how much money DFA makes????!!!!

My kids and I were seated waiting for him at the waiting area where there were plenty of steel seats. After paying, hubby got us a number for the passport picture taking. This is where we waited for 1 1/2 hours.

Our view from where we were seated while waiting for our number to be called for the picture taking.

There was wi-fi connection but I think there was something wrong with the connection... My hubby just couldn't connect which explains that face.


Goofing around with each other. Behh.

By the time we were done with the picture taking, we were all so hungry. We left the parking area at almost 1:30 pm and immediately drove towards Taguig. We went to Trellis at Market Market where we had our late lunch of Sisig, Liempo with kangkong and Spiced Spareribs. I wasn't able to take a picture of what we ordered because of the state of my stomach at that time.

After that, we walked towards Serendra and had dessert at Gelatissimo. I was back to my sanity at that time, that's why I was able to take pictures. Look below...

We were home tired at past 3 pm.

No comments: