Saturday, July 9, 2011

A Tender Juicy Moment with Juday & Ryan

Last July 2, a fellow blogger, Janese Halabaso, invited me to a presscon of Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog. Upon learning of the invitation, I wondered, "What is the presscon for?" I mean, who doesn't know Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog, right? So, I asked some more and that's when I found out that it was a presscon for the new ad of Purefoods Tender Juicy Hotdog starring no other than Judy Ann Santos, Ryan Agoncillo and their daughter, Yohan. I got excited and accepted the invite. I want to see Juday and Ryan together in person. They are my second admired couple in showbiz.

With my fellow bloggers (from left-right):
Ruth dela Cruz, Rowena Iguis, Janese Halabaso

The new Purefoods TJ hotdog campaign

I have yet to see their commercial which has already been aired on TV according to Purefoods TJ Hotdog Brand Manager, Ms. Hasmine Huang. It was only during the event itself held at 55 Events Place in Tomas Morato that I got to see the latest campaign ad where Juday, Ryan and Yohan are shown having fun while wearing fashion outfits from the 80's, 90's and 2000, while enjoying their favorite hotdog.

With the pretty brand manager of Purefoods TJ hotdog, Ms. Hasmine Huang.

The thematic campaign communicates the heritage of Purefoods TJ hotdog - then, now and forever. A lot of us, grown ups, can relate to the new campaign because it embodies the brand's heritage message of passing on our love for TJ hotdog to our children. Just like Ryan and Judai who loved TJ hotdog as kids and even now as adults. "Eating TJ hotdogs really brings back the kid in you," declares Ms. Huang. Oh yes, I agree.

When asked what made them say yes in endorsing the product, especially since this is their first endorsement as a family, Ryan and Judai both said that TJ Hotdogs are part of their growing up years. For Ryan, it is a no-brainer in accepting the endorsement since they have been loyal patrons of TJ hotdogs. The only thing they asked was "When will they start shooting the commercial?"

During her growing up years, Judai admitted that she also tried several brands and even brandless hotdogs from the wet market but Prefoods TJ hotdogs proved to be the best to her taste. In fact, Purefoods TJ hotdogs then were reserved only for special occasions.

My personal experience
As a mom, I also tried several hotdog brands especially the less expensive brands. I was okay with another brand since it was cheaper but my kids and my hubby were not satisfied with its taste. So, in other words, wala akong kakampi sa hotdog brand na 'yun.

My kids and hubby really can tell...the difference.

A scoop not really related to TJ hotdogs
I got to ask Juday one question not related to hotdogs. It was my first time to ask a question to a celebrity and Juday pa at that!

I was just curious with how she lost weight, and if she's on a particular diet program, so I asked her that. She gladly answered quite lengthily (I love her na talaga) explaining that nothing is really easy when it comes to losing weight that's why discipline is most important. She then mentioned that she's currently into The Cohen Diet and that this program works for her. Oh yes, I heard about this diet a few weeks ago during our highschool reunion, hahaha!

The boy who rendered a song during the presscon

Not only did he sang beautifully, he is also beautiful (errr good-looking). He is Gerald Santos, not related to Judy Ann.

Thanks to my hubby for the photos. He acted as my official photographer during the event.



No comments: