Sunday, May 4, 2008

Dencio's Bar & Grill

East Wing, Rockwell Powerplant Mall, Makati City
898-0601


Dare of Visit: Jan. 4, 2008

My husband and I decided to go on a date one Friday night at Rockwell, Power Plant. We were looking for a fancy restaurant that we haven’t tried yet but my stomach was craving for GRILLED LIEMPO since lunch time, so much so, that I could almost taste it by simply imagining it. So, off we went to Dencio’s Grill.

The place, as always, was packed and noisy. That’s Dencio’s atmosphere for you! We were led to the airconditioned room, which I supposed was the non-smoking area. But frankly, I couldn’t distinguish their non-smoking area from the smoking area. I immediately ordered for Grilled Liempo and Pinakbet – the perfect combination. While my husband ordered Pusit Ala Pobre and Sizzling Sisig. That was one of the most satisfying dinner I ever had, haha! The feeling that my craving was fully satisfied was like no other. I could still taste the liempo right now. For a little over P500.00, my husband and I were so happy. What a wonderful date that was!

No comments: