Saturday, May 3, 2008

Yellow Cab

Ground Level, Insular Life Bldg.
Ayala Ave.
cor. Paseo de Roxas
Makati City
893-0987


Date of Visit: Nov. 28, 2007

My friend and I decided to treat each other for lunch and we both agreed to have Yellow Cab as our venue. She introduced me to Charlie Chan Chicken Pasta, which I immediately liked. It has a unique oriental taste and it’s spicy. I have no problem with spicy food. In fact, I could very well pass as an Indian native because of my fondness for spicy food. The pasta has chicken strips, shitake mushrooms and roasted peanuts, which are sautéed in a spicy sauce.

And since Yellow Cab is an all-American pizza haven, one cannot go wrong with their New York’s Finest pizza, the pizza topped with all the meat and veggie pizza toppings I like (Italian sausage, ham, pepperoni, ground beef + peppers and mushrooms). Another must-taste is their Roasted Garlic and Shrimp pizza.

If you bring along your kids, they will surely enjoy the spaghetti and meatballs and the NY Classic pizza, which is their version of pepperoni pizza.

No comments: