Sunday, May 4, 2008

Old Spaghetti House

Legaspi 200 Bldg. Paseo De Roxas Avenue, Makati City
817-8674

Date of Visit: Dec. 28, 2007

I met up with a few ex-officemates of mine to have lunch in this place. I found it a bit small with its lighting quite dim. It has an old-pubhouse atmosphere. The moment I stepped inside, I got the feeling that I was meeting a secret-lover, haha! Sort of a lovers’ trysting place.

I was early so I was able to reserve a table for us. Service could get a little slow especially when lunch-crowd would start coming in.

I recommend their Three-cheese pizza -- very tasty! I love how you can taste the distinct flavors of the cheeses in one pizza.

Their menu carries the usual Italian dishes like pasta and pizza but they also have rice dishes like porkchops and chicken.

No comments: