Sunday, May 4, 2008

Krispy Kreme

JAKA Bldg. Ayala Avenue

Date of Visit: Apr. 1, 2008


The line was super long the day it opened. So, I opted to go there and have lunch, 4 days after they opened. Surprise, surprise…no more lines! I was served right-away.

Their branch here has the same viewing room (like with their other branches), where you can take a peek on how they make their donuts.

I ordered Kookies & Krème and my favorite New York Cheesecake. Yes, 2 donuts for lunch, hehe, plus I tried their new Very Berry Chiller for 100 bucks. For a sweet-tooth like me, I found it to be very sweet. I even brought it with me back to my office and poured some water into it. I will never order it again. 7-11’s Brain Freeze (large) at less than P30 is far better!

Over all rating for the donuts and chiller I ordered: Too sweet too handle. I believe I developed a toothache right after I finished my lunch.

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Hi! I saw your blog and enjoyed your reviews. You might enjoy the new features and promos we're working on in our site, especially those for food bloggers like you. If you want an exclusive update, I just need your email add so send me a msg at leslie@myfoodtrip.com. There will be NO spam mail or flooding of msgs. :) Hope to hear from you soon!