Date of Visit: Jan. 27, 2008
What I like about Discovery Suites indoor pool:
1) It looks posh.
2) They serve drinks and cookies while you’re taking a dip in the pool or lounging around their beach chairs or simply playing “yaya” to your kids. You can help yourself with a glass of their refreshing iced-tea with a hint of pandan and lemon-vanilla flavor; and their chocolate chip cookies and chewy butter coconut cookies. How I wish I could take home some. You can always go back to their serving table for more. (Take note: All for free).
3) There are cute animal floaters and water toys available for kids to use and enjoy.
4) Their pool attendant is very attentive. He quickly refills the pitcher of iced-tea and trays of cookies.
5) You can request for as many towels as you want. The attendant will just ask you how many you need.
6) If swimming in the pool is not your thing, you can always check out their jacuzzi.
My one request: Make the pool heated so it would be nicer to swim in it during the cold “ber’ months.